We are thrilled that you are joining us for this year’s conference. Please find below some information to help you prepare.
What can you do before the conference kicks off?
- Plan your conference schedule. It frees up your time on site so that you can move quickly to the sessions you are interested in. You can find the timetable online. In addition, you will find a printed program in your conference bag that will be handed out at the registration.
- There is no official dress code. Wear whatever makes you feel the most comfortable.
- Bring your business cards. You will meet people that you want to stay in touch with after the conference.
- Have empty space available in your luggage. This will allow you to bring giveaways home with you.
- Don’t forget: Berlin is a large city and you’ll need some time to get from point A to point B. Check all important information about the venue and how to get there here.
- Check-in location for the conference will be Maschinenhaus (check out the site map). Here you’ll pick up your name badge – this also serves as your ticket.
- Check in early – the earlier, the better! The registration opens on Monday & Tuesday, September 12-13, at 8 am. Fresh coffee and a delicious breakfast await you at Palais.
- You can store your coat and luggage at the wardrobe in Maschinenhaus
- The Welcome Speech and the keynotes on Monday and Tuesday morning will be in Kino 3 (see sitemap attached below)
- After the first coffee break all sessions take place at Kesselhaus, Maschinenhaus and Kino 6.
- During the two days of conference Flink Forward provides free food as well as free coffee, tea, water, juices, soft drinks and Club Mate (of course).
- Documentation: all sessions will be recorded and will be published online after the conference. There will also be a photographer on site.
- Last but not least: Flink Forward provides free WiFi!
- Check-in location for the training will be Palais (check out the site map)
- The registration opens on Wednesday, September 14, at 8.30 am. Fresh coffee and a delicious breakfast await you at Palais. Throughout the entire day you will have access to free food and drinks.
- You can store your coat and luggage at the wardrobe at Palais as well.
- There will also be free WiFi.
What to do after the conference?
- Please take a minute and fill out our evaluation we’ll publish after #ff16.
- Visit our website to download the slides of the talks and check out the pictures and videos of Flink Forward 2016.